Refunds & No Show Fees
- Refund requests for classroom-based courses must be made 7 Days before your original course start time.
- No Refunds will be given for FastTrack or Online/Blended Learning courses.
- No Refunds will be given for cancellations made on or after your original course date, though a course credit will be kept on file for 1 calendar year.
- No Refunds will be given once a class has been rescheduled.
- No Refunds will be given for registrations made less than 7 Days before course start time.
- All Refunds will be subject to a fee of 5% to cover the cost charged by our credit card merchant processing company.
- We are unable to retroactively apply any discounts or promo codes.
- A “No Show” fee will be added to your registration if you do not show up for your scheduled class and do not provide prior notice that you won’t be attending. All fees must be paid before you are able to attend class or reschedule.
- No refunds will be given for Course Manuals or Course Materials that have already been shipped or picked up.
- $15 No show fee for BLS & all Heartsaver Courses
- $30 No show fee for ACLS, PALS, NRP, & Basic ECG
- $75 No show fee for TNCC, PHTLS, ALSO, ENPC & IV Therapy
Reschedule Requests & Reschedule Fees
- You are limited to 3 free reschedule requests per registration.
- After your reschedule limit has been reached, a reschedule fee will be added to your registration for each future reschedule request. Each fee must be paid in order to be eligible to reschedule.
- Reschedule requests must be made before your course start time.
- If a reschedule request is made on or after your course start time, a fee will be added to your registration. All fees must be paid before you will be eligible to reschedule.
- $15 Reschedule fee for BLS, & all Heartsaver Courses
- $30 Reschedule fee for ACLS, PALS, NRP, & Basic ECG
- $75 Reschedule fee for TNCC, PHTLS, ALSO, TNCC, ENPC & IV Therapy