Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive a Completion Certificate.
- Length: 4 hours
- Completion Certificate received at the end of class
Basic ECG Course Content Overview
- Cardiac anatomy and physiology, ECG equipment, lead placement, ECG waveforms and intervals, dysrhythmia analysis and interpretation, and troubleshooting pacemakers
- Uses interactive content, engaging exercises and illustrations to impart knowledge and teach students not only the “how” but also the “why”
- Includes extensive rhythm strip identification practice to build competency.
- Features real-life case studies to deepen learner understanding and sharpen clinical skills
- Breaks down dysrhythmia interpretation by key focus area and concludes with an assessment that demonstrates subject matter proficiency
Who should take this course?
The course is ideal for critical care nurses, and cardiac technicians, as well as healthcare professionals who participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies.
Benefits of Our Tustin ECG Course
Basic ECG training provides many benefits, including:
- Superior Hands-On Training: our ECG course curriculum blends hands-on and classroom lessons to build skills in an engaging learning environment.
- Excellent Preparation for ACLS: With ECG training, students will focus on learning how to read rhythms and specific medications that are used in ACLS. This will put them ahead of their peers during ACLS because they have learned and prepared these critical skills.
- Expert Instruction: Our ECG courses are taught by experienced instructors who work in the field and can respond to students’ questions at any time.
About Our Tustin ECG Course
The Basic ECG Course is designed to address a key knowledge gap in electrocardiogram (ECG) knowledge and focuses on specific ECG recognition skills. It’s an excellent training addition for those planning to take advanced classes (ACLS & PALS) or who complete a pre-course self-assessment and find they need to improve their knowledge.