Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive an American Heart Association ACLS Certification.
About Course Options
We have six ACLS course options at our Las Vegas location:
Mandatory Pre-Course Requirements
The AHA requires all students taking ACLS to complete the Pre-Course Self-Assessment and Precourse Work.
- After registration students will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to do the Pre-Course Work.
- You can take the exam over until a passing grade is achieved.
- You MUST print or email a copy of your precourse certificate with your name on it before entering the class. If emailing please send a copy to: [email protected]
Who should take this course?
Healthcare providers such as: physicians, nurses, emergency medical technicians, paramedics, respiratory therapists, and other professionals who may respond to a cardiovascular emergency.
Las Vegas ACLS Course Content Overview
- American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device and use of an (AED)
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
About Our Las Vegas ACLS Course
The Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) course at our Las Vegas, Nevada location is intended for healthcare workers who direct or participate in the resuscitation of a patient.
The course emphasizes the importance of good CPR to patient survival, the integration of effective basic life support with advanced cardiovascular life support interventions, and the importance of effective team interaction and communication during resuscitation.