The AHA BLS Traditional Classroom Initial/Renewal Full Course is structured for both new and returning healthcare professional who needs to get their certification for BLS (Basic Life Support) which is the foundation for all healthcare providers.
BLS Traditional Classroom Initial/Renewal Full Course Content
- 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED
- 1-Rescuer BLS and AED for adult, child, and infant
- 2-Resucer BLS and AED for adult, child, and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child, and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child, and infant
- BLS with an advanced airway
- Mouth to mouth for adult, child, and infant
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) adult, child, and infant
Audience: Individuals working in healthcare such as physicians, nurses, emergency medical technicians, paramedics, respiratory therapists, occupational and physical therapists, physician’s assistants, residents, medical or nursing students, medical or nursing assistants, and other allied health personnel.
Express Training Solutions offers a fun, stress-free environment for learning. Whether you are taking the course for the first time or just renewing, we are confident you will be satisfied with your experience.
For AHA BLS Online Course Options please click here