The AHA BLS Skills Testing Only Course is designed for those that have already completed the AHA Online HeartCode BLS from eLearning.Heart.Org
This course is part 2- Performing your skills in front of a qualified AHA BLS Instructor.
Please print out your certificate of completion for the completed online portion and hand that to your instructor the day of your course. If you do not have a printer please send a copy of your certificate of completion to email@example.com with your name and course date you are attending.
BLS Skills Testing Only Course Content
- 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED
- 1-Rescuer BLS and AED for adult, child, and infant
- 2-Resucer BLS and AED for adult, child, and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child, and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child, and infant
- BLS with an advanced airway
- Mouth to mouth for adult, child, and infant
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) adult, child, and infant
If you do not have an AHA Online Key Code, please click here to register for the BLS Fast Track
Audience: Individuals working in healthcare such as physicians, nurses, emergency medical technicians, paramedics, respiratory therapists, occupational and physical therapists, physician’s assistants, residents, medical or nursing students, medical or nursing assistants, and other allied health personnel.
Express Training Solutions offers a fun, stress free environment for learning. Whether you are taking the course for the first time or just renewing, we are confident you will be satisfied with your experience.