The AHA HeartCode® ACLS Fast-Track Online/In-Person Hybrid Course is a blended course designed by the AHA, it combines the convince of learning at your own pace by watching training videos and doing practice modules online. Once completed you must perform the skills in person with a qualified BLS instructor.
This course is structured for both new and returning healthcare professional who needs to get their certification for ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) You must have a valid BLS card to attend this course.
Even though this course is structured for all, it is highly recommended that first time students take the full course. Please click here for the Full Course/Renewal Course.
Not comfortable with ECG Rhythms? Take our Basic ECG Course first. Click here.
Need BLS? If your BLS certification is close to expiring, you can add a BLS add on during the time of registration.
Please print out your certificate of completion for the completed online portion and hand that to your instructor the day of your course. If you do not have a printer please send a copy of your certificate of completion to email@example.com with your name and course date you are attending.
ACLS Fast-Track Online/In-Person Hybrid Course Content
- Apply the BLS, Primary, and Secondary Assessments sequence for a systematic evaluation of adult patients
- Perform prompt, high-quality BLS, including prioritizing early chest compressions and integrating early AED use
- Recognize and perform early management of respiratory arrest
- Discuss early recognition and management of ACS and stroke, including appropriate disposition
- Recognize and perform early management of bradyarrhythmias and tachyarrhythmias that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome
- Recognize and perform early management of cardiac arrest until termination of resuscitation or transfer of care, including immediate post-cardiac arrest care
- Model effective communication as a member or leader of a high-performance team
- Evaluate resuscitative efforts during a cardiac arrest through continuous assessment of CPR quality, monitoring the patient’s physiologic response, and delivering real-time feedback to the team
- Recognize the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance
- Discuss how the use of a rapid response team or medical emergency team may improve patient outcomes
- Define systems of care
Audience healthcare professionals and other personnel who direct or participate during the resuscitation of a patient, including physicians, nurses, emergency medical technicians, paramedics, respiratory therapist, and other professionals who may respond to a cardiovascular emergency.
Express Training Solutions offers a fun, stress free environment for learning. Whether you are taking the course for the first time or just renewing, we are confident you will be satisfied with your experience.